How to prepare for the exam
- Wait at least 7 days after the end of any antibiotic therapy.
Method of collection
- Provide a sterile container
- On the morning of specimen collection, wash your hands and genitals with soap and water, and dry
- Obtaining the emission of semen by masturbation and all the ejaculate must be collected in the appropriate container sterile
- Close the container carefully so that the liquid does not leak during transport and be careful not to touch the edge.
- The sample must be submitted shortly after the collection; if the collection is done the night before, keep the container in the refrigerator at 4°C.
(If you have a doctor’s recommendation, please bring it to the time of the examination)
(If you have a doctor's recommendation, please bring it to the time of the examination)