- urine collection sterile container
How to collect the sample
- wait about 7 days from the end of menstruation
- wait at least 7 days from the end of any antibiotic therapy
- use water and a neutral soap to wash your hands and, thoroughly, the urethral orifice and the surrounding area. Then dry the cleaned areas
- open the sterile container taking care not to touch the edge and inside. COLLECT A SMALL AMOUNT OF THE FIRST STREAM OF THE URINE in the sterile container
- close the container being careful not to contaminate its edge
- deliver to the laboratory as soon as possible, otherwise keep it in the fridge at 4°C for max 24h. Keep away from heat sources.